Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sick

Hallee started getting sick last Thursday, she told us that her throat hurt, then immediately after that she had a fever, Friday was the same way, Saturday I noticed that she had a rash on her neck and chest. I decided it was time to look at her throat, sure enough those tonsils were nasty- huge, red, with white streaks, we took her into Community Care and it came back positive that she had Strep Throat.

Blyss has had a cough, she'll cough so much she'll throw up, and she will not sleep either because everytime she lays down she starts coughing and then throws up and we have a mess to clean up. I can't wait for these girls to feel better, because they are sure cranky, demanding, and complain alot when they are sick!! Plus we finally have some nice weather outside, YEAH! I have been taking them for stroller rides to get some fresh air.

Blyss did get her hair cut yesterday, her bangs are no longer in her eyes! But getting her hair cut was an adventure, she screamed and cried, saying that it hurts. Finally she laid her head down on my chest so the girl was able to cut oneside then the other side.





While the girls have been sick I have been sewing a new little dress for Blyss, since that is all she will wear, but today she is in pants, I couldn't believe she let me put them on her.

2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Love love love the dress. How cute! I sure hope your girls start feeling better. The warm weather might help. I sure have spring fever!

Jason and Dana said...

I love the dress too!!! That fabric is beautiful! What a great talent to have. I wish I could sew anything worthwhile.
It's terrible having sick kids!! I hope she feels better soon.