Followers

Friday, March 20, 2009

A ScArE

Yesterday I ended up taking Blyss to the Dr.'s after two nights of no sleep and her not feeling good at all. The Dr. confirmed that she had bronchitis, a fever, and a runny nose. I told him that Hallee had had strep throat, and he told me strep throat doesn't come along with a cough and a cold, but he would run a test just in case. He thought it would come back negative, but what do you know it came back positive for strep throat. Poor little girl I can't imagine having a horrible cough while having strep throat, no wonder she can't sleep and is so grumpy.
Blyss will have these cough attatcks where she can't quit coughing, they will last for 5-10minutes until she throws up and she will be just a gagging for air. Last night I was in the shower and Blyss was in the bathroom with me, (Zak was out of town last night) she started coughing so I knew she would end up throwing up, so I told her to puke on my towel that I laid on the floor, I never heard her throw up, but when I got out of the shower she had pulled down my clothes off the counter that I was going to put on, and she had threw up all over them, I just had to laugh and I so wanted to take a picture but didn't. I sure hope she gets better soon.
Okay now a little scare. So at about 4:45 am this morning I heard a bang, and some rustling going on. I start to panic and wish that I had set my car keys next to my bed so I could turn my car alarm on. I keep on listening and I hear all this rustling, I'm trying not to have a heart attack. I hear the noise coming from Hallee and Blyss' room. So I get brave enough to go check out what is going on. There I find that Hallee had drug a stool into her room from the kitchen, she got on it and got the Kohl's bag down from her top shelf in her closet and was going through her new summer clothes. I asked her what she was doing, she told me she was getting the horse shirt out to wear, since I told her she could wear it sometime when the snow melts, and she informed me the snow is almost all melted. So she found the shirt and set it on her dresser to wear today. What a funny kid!

4 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Don't you love things or kids that go bump in the night! Glad you were ok.

Erica Bazil said...

Every little sound makes me nervous too when Ty is gone. Glad it was just an anxious little girl. I sure hope Hallee and Blyss start feeling better. You've really had a go of it.

Sid and Kelli said...

OH- wow good thing Zak didn't train you to grab the pistol!! Not that you would have hurt anyone but I do like that idea about the car alarm- only IF I HAD A CAR ALARM! Sometimes you often wonder what in the world kids are thinking but you do have bright good girls! I hope they are getting better.

Andrea said...

Poor Blyss, I feel so sad for her. It is no fun being that sick! You are a brave woman for being home alone so much!