Followers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally Some Fun!

Our fun weekend started off with going to the Cache Valley Fair and Carnival on Friday. My cousins kids were showing their sheep in the fair so we thought we should go and support them. We checked out all the animals and booths, Hallee just couldn't get it out of her head that she needed to go on a ride. So we looked at all the rides and she decided to go on the Bee ride, it just went around and around in circles. It was Hallee's first time going on a ride, as she was going around she was gripping the bar really tight, shaking, and almost in tears- she was going very red and that bottom lip was drooping, but when she got off I asked her how it was and she said it was fun. Blyss was to small for any rides, so I let her just sit on a little motorcycle they had on display and she thought it was great- she didn't want to get off. When I got her away from it, she wanted down and ran right back to it.


On Saturday Hallee and Blyss had a great time outside with the neighbor boys playing out in our huge dirt patch.

On Saturday afternoon my brother and his family came from Nevada to stay the weekend. They have kids the exact same age as ours. We had a great time visiting with each other, playing games, watching the kids play, having a BBQ, and going out for ice cream. On Sunday my parents, two brothers, and a sister in law came down from Idaho to visit as well. We had a house full, it was great and fun to have almost everyone here.

If anyone would like to come and see us and our new house you are more than welcome to- WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE COMPANY!

6 comments:

The High Family- said...

You shouldn't have offered. You know we will take you up on that. We miss you. I bet that you guys had a great time with your fam. I am also positive that you are so happy to be done and moved into your beautiful home!! By the way, are you guys coming for the fair?

T-Rah said...

How cute! Sounds like you had a busy but fun weekend. :) And oh my your kids look so big...how did that happen?

Holly said...

Cute pics of the girls! Looks like they had a blast!!

Sara said...

I want to come see your house!! I'll call ya when I know what my life is going to be like in the next month or so and see when would be good for you! :)

Erica Bazil said...

Of course we want to come see your new house. We'll have to make some plans soon. We are sorry we missed seeing it and the family over the weekend. We are headed down to your parents' over Labor Day weekend so we're looking forward to that.

Suz said...

The good old Cache County fair. I love it! I miss the fair. I wish I would have known about it we would have come up!