Followers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Story of

The Story of a comb and a bracelet- it is just too funny I don't want to forget it. During the last week of school Hallee came home from school and said, "Blyss and Sicaly I have something for you." Oh, these two were so excited to get something from their sister. Hallee took out a pretty green sparkly green bracelet and gave it to Blyss. Blyss told Hallee how much she loved it. And then Hallee pulled out a bright pink sparkly comb for Sicaly. Sicaly was so excited, she wanted to use it right then. So I let Sicaly start combing my hair with this comb. Blyss then asked Hallee where she got the comb and bracelet from- I am just assuming she got it out of the prize box from her class. Hallee then tells us she got it from the lost and found- Zak burst out laughing- I'm praying I don't have lice now and totally grossed out. I then asked her why she took theses things from the lost and found because they weren't hers. She explained to us that they were going to take what wasn't taken to the DI and she saw that stuff and thought her sisters would love it so much- which was thoughtful of her and she further explained it was okay that she took that stuff. So after that we sanitized these items so that they could be put to good use!

2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Totally gross...totally funny! How thoughtful of big sis! Hahaha!

Seantae Jackson said...

That is hilarious! What a super thoughtful sibling!!