Followers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's Official

Well- this is now our view of our house. It is official, papers signed- it is SOLD! We have waited for this day for over a year now and it has been difficult in every way. I love my house- it was home, it was all my girls knew for home. I designed the floor plan and we did a lot of work on it ourselves. We love our neighborhood, we love our ward, we love Richmond, and we love Cache Valley. It hit me yesterday that it is all really happening and had a hard day, we are renting a house in our neighborhood and it is hard to see our house- I even went through a phase of regretting selling it. But I have to keep telling myself, it will all work out and hope for the best- Zak will be home more often and not have to drive so much and we will be closer to family! We will so miss it here!
 
Here are a few pictures I never got to update on since we have been crazy busy:

 
Another dinner time meal- my girls love wearing my high heels (which I know I loved wearing my moms too) but they couldn't even sit down to eat, they had to stand up and eat so they could wear their high heels and after every bite do a little walk so they could hear the clicking noise of high heels.



Oh Miss Sicaly- always our interesting child- going potty and brushing teeth

Then these pictures were insisted upon by the girls- they love their cat Sweetie- they liked how she was sitting on the deck like this and the below picture is Sweetie with Sicaly's shoes on- they get the biggest kick out of doing stuff to the cat.


5 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

So happy you're finally able to move forward after selling your house. I'm sure it's hard to leave your home but think about how fun it will be to make a new home! We're excited for you and hope that now we'll get to see you more often!

Anonymous said...

love to get her alone in the bathroom and lock the door I would pull down her knickers and have pussy fun with hwer and give her something else to put in her mouth

Anonymous said...

put some tootpaste on my c--k and use it in her mouth, they should all know how to suck berore starting school

Anonymous said...

pee little one then let me lick your pu--y clean

Anonymous said...

Oo yummy little girl on the potty! Keep the panties down I'll stick my fingers in you like a little hand puppet!