Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

JuST SoMEthInG FuNNy

While at my parents over Thanksgiving, Blyss was talking to my mom and telling her that her dad taught Sicaly 2 bad words, my mom asked her what words those were. Blyss responded the "D" word and the "SH" work. My mom was like, Oh, didn't know how to respond. And I'm like what! Zak looked at us with a blank face- like he didn't know what was going on or worried he was going to get in trouble.
Then Blyss clarified what those words were- My Dad said, Dumb, and Shutup! We all had to laugh because I thought they would be swear words. Then Zak still got grilled on why he used those words- come to find out- at the dog- the dog was barking and Zak used those nice words. But now we have a problem and Sicaly likes to tell people to shutup- I have tried several ways of discpling her when that word is used and she keeps on saying it! Hopefully she will forget about that word- SOON!

1 comment:

Dixie Bazil said...

That's too funny. I'm sure Zak was a little worried lol!