Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hallee's 8th Birthday

 We celebrated Hallee's birthday on Sunday while Zak was still here. Hallee got a crystal growing kit, a baptism necklace, and something else very special that she got on Tuesday.
 Hallee wanted a better than anything cake- it is her favorite!
 On Tuesday I took her to get her ears pierced- one exciting day at our house!! Blyss was so jealous she cried and threw a fit, so we had to have a talk on being happy and excited for others. Hallee did great, she only cried a little and she is getting along well with her ears pierced, she is so excited in 6 weeks to get some new earrings! So we had lots of days of celebrating with the hotel, Hogle Zoo, on Sunday, on Monday her actual birthday at school, and then on Tuesday!
Also she was student of the week all week long!!! I'm so proud of her. She told us she got Student of the Week because she stays on task, listens and completes her work and just doesn't talk to her partner the entire time!

3 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

What a lot of fun and excitement! I was eight when I got my ears pierced too and have always thought I wanted to carry on that tradition with my girls. It's such a milestone to turn 8 and so exciting! Happy birthday Hallee! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Dixie Bazil said...

Happy Birthday Hallee!! Hope you had a good one. I'm really sorry we aren't able to make it to the baptism but I hope it is super special for you! We love you!!

Andrea said...

I can't believe she is 8! That seems crazy. Braxton is turning 7 next month and it blows my mind.
What a happy birthday!