Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Dance Recital

 It was dance recital time again at our house. Both sets of grandparents came; along with my grandma. These girls were so excited and they did such a great job.
 Hallee danced to Crocodile Rock and Ice Cream Freeze- her little group is getting so good, they do some hard steps! Blyss danced to Rio and Barbie in a Mermaid Tale- her little group is so cute- Blyss is a little natural at dancing! I love how I can see her singing along with her music as she is dancing.
 At the dance recital while a group was performing, Sicaly made a dash to the stage steps with another toddler, I had to run and grab her before she got on the stage- I was sweating, then she was so mad that I stopped her and I would not let her go rest of the time- and it made her so mad!
 My cousins daughter is in the same group as Hallee- Josie
 My grandma with the girls
Oh, these girls are cute!

3 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

They ARE so cute! So fun to get them all dressed up! it was SO fun to have Blyss come play. It happened to be Cash's b-day that day and it worked out perfectly - I made it seem like we had it planned the whole time to have his cousin come play for his birthday :). It was the perfect present!
I told Zak that you could do that ANY time. We just had a great time and she was absolutely no trouble, in fact, I think it's easier sometimes when a friend is over because it focuses Cash and Vanna's attention on something other than eachother and they don't fight so much. We hope you'll send the girls again with Zak sometime - they are more than welcome!

Anonymous said...

This cutie in the green would be my little screw toy! All her makeup looks like a trash bag who're

Anonymous said...

Ther makeup really makes them look so grown up. I would not feel so guilty blowing cum in ther tiny vagycunts