Followers

Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm Sexy and I Know It- oh NO!

The other day Hallee came home from school and told me that none of the kids in her class had ever heard the song- I'm Sexy and I know It, she told me she sung it for a bunch of kids and it is her favorite song- I wanted to die, my 1st grader going around singing I'm Sexy and I know It- oh boy, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that! Hallee has no clue what Sexy means- thank goodness
Talking about sexy- check this girl out- she was dying laughing at herself,she thought she was soo funny-
 She has her tutu from the bottom of her shirt- tucked into her pants and she was running around, saying she was a granny- Not sure why?
I love how she squeezed her cheeks together when I snapped the picture

3 comments:

Dixie Bazil said...

You know, for a couple of days Trustin was going around singing it to, I told him he better not sing it at school and he just asked "WHY?" That picture blyss did is too funny- kids do the funniest things. Those bows you sent work out perfect thank you!

Erica Bazil said...

What a great story - one that will be sure to embarrass her later in life right?!

Anonymous said...

I like to see her dance in her leotard without the pants on that's sexy. Just give it some time momma Hallee will know what being sexy is all about