Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Yes, It Is True

 Yes, I am a Mom of three girls who act like teenagers. This Sicaly talking on the phone, she gets upset if she doesn't get to talk on the phone. Sicaly wants to do and tries to act like her sisters. I am really scared when they are all really going to be teenagers.
 My 3 girls also really like makeup and it is usually really scary what they look like after they put makeup on.
And, yes, it is true that our house is for sale. This is going to be an extemely hard move. I really like where we live, I love my neighbors, my house, the schools, my ward, and Hobby Lobby. But Zak really likes his job, which requires him to travel alot- right now he is usually gone from Monday to Friday- so when the opportunity came for a new territory, he jumped on it and got it. His new territory covers western Montana, bottom half of Idaho, and a little into Oregon. So he took this new territory because the central part of it is Idaho Falls, which would get us back closer to family- so that I could have help if I needed it while he travels, and hopefully he will be able to get home a little bit more at nights. So it will be hard but hopefully it will be a good move!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

It made me so sad when I saw the for sale sign :(

The High Family- said...

Oh my gosh.i am so excited. We would love if you guys lived closer. Know it is hard to leave a place you love though.