Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Family Pictures and Zumba

If you want to check out our family photos' go to-www.kunzphotography.com
click on proofing- the password is- Miller
Zak's sister- Lyndsey did an awesome job!!!

Also, I go to Zumba twice a week- Monday and Wednesday at 9:30-10:30 am at the Fun Park on the roller skating rink, your first time is free. The soft play is $2.00 a kid. But I just make my kids take their coloring books and they color, and Sicaly sits in the stroller for half the time, then she wanders around, checking out what the kids are doing. I thought I'd invite anybody who wants to try it out! I really love it, it is a dang good work out, by the time I'm done I'm dripping with sweat.

2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Those really are such perfect pictures. I am such a fan of big up close pictures of kids and your make such beautiful little models. Love love love them all!

The High Family- said...

Those pics really are amazing. You guys are one gorgeous family. I say this all the time, but I can't believe how big your girls are getting.