Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Girl's Dance Recital

The girls had their dance recital on Friday and did awesome!!! Their teacher is awesome, I just love how all the dances are good and clean, the costumes are modest, and they learn alot. My parents came along with my Grandma Bazil, Zak's parents along with Sayler(the girls cousin). Zak parents stayed all weekend and we had a great time with them.
I am so proud of the girls!
Make SURE to CHECK out the VIDEOS below this post!




Jocee(my cousins daughter), Hallee, Blyss, and Great Grandma Bazil













3 comments:

Trisha said...

That is so darn cute :)

Erica Bazil said...

Those videos of Blyss are so cute. She's really getting it down isn't she?! How fun!

Andrea said...

So cute!! When did Hallee turn 16?? I can't get over old grown up she looks. I love Blyss swinging her hips. Too cute!