Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

HaPPy VaLEnTiNEs DaY

These two girls want to wish you a Happy Valentines Day!!!

I really got into the Valentine Mood this year- I had fun trying out all the heart hair do's- Hallee went to school everyday for a week with some type of heart hair do.




Blyss even let me do her hair a few times.

Then I felt an urge to have some Valentine decorations in my house- I only had 1- a heart wreath on my door. So I made a heart topiary thing and the LOVE blocks with left over wood from finishing the room in our basement.

Then I saw this wreath on a craft blog I like to get ideas from- it turned out so cute!! I LOVE it!


While in the crafting mood I decided to whip up myself a new skirt. I did a ruffle around the bottom, and in the back it has 3 ruffles- it turned out so cute.

I had to throw this picture in- I'm the best mom and let my child play in the dirty dishwasher to keep them entertained so I can do the dishes from dinner- this is seriously what I resort to when Zak is gone so that I can get something done- and she has a ball!!!


8 comments:

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

Your girls are so cute! I am glad it is finally warming up, maybe I will see you more often now.

gibandshi said...

You are always sooo crafty! I do the exact same thing with the dishwasher! It is crazy how good it entertains them!

Trisha said...

You are so super talented.

Ashley Hancock said...

Wow, I need to take lessons from you. I am terrible at doing Brynlee's hair. That is too funny about the dishwasher. Good thing she doesn't weigh too much!

Ashley Hancock said...

Wow, I need to take lessons from you. I am terrible at doing Brynlee's hair. That is too funny about the dishwasher. Good thing she doesn't weigh too much!

Erica Bazil said...

Look at you! You're in a crafting frenzy. Like the hair-dos, love the skirt, and need to steal the info. on how you made your darling heart topiary. Really, how did you do it?:)

I think all us moms resort to silly things when trying to get dinner on the table or some such thing: I just introduced Cash to computer games (nickjr.com) and that's what he plays with while Vanna watches during the 1/2 hour it takes to either make dinner, or clean it up. One or the other. And it works marvelously.

Rebecca said...

wish i was as crafty as you! love the skirt and everything else!

Andrea said...

The dishwasher must be the hot spot for one year olds. That is where Emmett always wants to hang out as well.
Those hair do's are impressive. What a good mom you are!
The skirt is super, super, cute! You've been busy!!!