Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

To Grandma's House

Nothing to exciting has been going on around at our house, until we discovered this muskratt living in our window well. The girls were so worried over it, and checking on it, to make sure it wouldn't get in our house. It was entertaining, then even more entertaining when my neighbor got home from work, was able to trap it in a bucket- the thing kept trying to crawl out of the bucket- and was lots of fun to watch. But I'm sure glad that my neighbor found it a new home, because it was a nasty little creature.





Well now about our past weekend, we went to Grandma's house while Zak helped his family dig spuds. My mom and I took the girls to the zoo. I love the Idaho Falls Zoo, it is the perfect size for these girls, and we love the monkeys, they are so fun to watch, they swing around and slap the glass, and yell around.










On Sunday between sessions we went outside to play, we were playing ladderball, and Sicaly was sitting on my Dad's laugh and she just got the giggles and was just a laughing at us playing ladder ball, she is such a happy, fun little girl, I think she laughed for about 20 minutes straight. Hallee showed us how she has learned how to jump rope. And Blyss had fun playing with my parents cat- who is really playful. We had a great weekend!











2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad the muskrat found a new home. Yucky!
Love the pictures of the girls. Sicaly is such a perfect combination of Blyss and Hallee.

Erica Bazil said...

Sounds like my kind of weekend. So glad you had a good time. BTW I think you're very brave to get that close to a muskrat even for a pix! :)