Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010


Hallee is playing Tee Ball this year. I think it is more fun for the parents to watch then for the kids to play. I get alot of laughs out of these kids, it seems most of the time they are in outer space. Hallee is getting alot better and figuring things out though.

I cut my hair this week, 4 inches off! It feels so much better.


Hallee and Blyss were invited to a Tea Part with their friend Kennidy. They had Mac n Cheese, hot coco and cookies, they had so much fun. Kennidy is an only girl and would love to have a sister, so she has adopted my girls and loves to play with them.

I came into the front room and found Sweetie laying like this, I thought she was dead at first, but just being a silly cat, so I thought we would measure and see who is bigger, Sicaly or Sweetie.

All 3 girls

Sicaly is getting so big, I can't believe how much she is growing and changing.





4 comments:

The High Family- said...

Love your hair! Though you would look beautiful bald. That picture of Sicaly with your cat is so funny!Those are 3 gorgeous little girls.

Erica Bazil said...

What a hilarious pix of Sicaly and Sweetie. I've never seen a cat lay so outstretched like that! :) I also like your hair. I'm sure it does feel better - you'll love it for the hot summer.

I remember watching my nephews play t-ball and it was just as you described! So funny. Can't wait to start watching Cash do the same thing.

Ashley Hancock said...

I think Sicaly looks like Bliss. That is funny of the cat! And your hair is so cute! I want to cut mine again! Shorter is so much easier.

Andrea said...

I think Sicaly looks so much like Bliss....except with brown hair. What a cutie!
Your hair looks great. Are you shedding hair like crazy? I can't believe how much hair I have lost since Emmett was born. Mine is almost ready to chop off too!