Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Parade and Mother's Day

On Saturday Hallee was in the Health Day's Parade. She had to bring a bag of candy to throw, so she was pretty excited over that, when her float came by us, which was about 1 block, she had already thrown all her candy out. After the parade we headed to the park where they had booths, and jump toys to play on, and then Hallee and her dance group got to dance for everyone. They were pretty dang cute.

Getting Ready to Perform



Blyss on jump toy- they both loved it- it had a huge slide to slide down



Hallee



Hallee on the float



Here is a picture of the girls and I on Mother's Day before church.




Hallee gave me a cute little card that she made at preschool- it is about my mom:


How old- 5


Weight- 2 pounds


How tall- as tall as a dinosaur


Favorite Food- Burritos


Likes to do- Clean the bathrooms


This card gave me a good laugh, I wish I could be 5 sometimes, I wish I could lose 2 pounds, I wish I was a little bit taller, I do like burritos-especially from Cafe Rio, and I really don't like cleaning bathrooms. It is just funny what Hallee thinks about me!!!

4 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Love her card. It's funny what kids have in mind about us. What a cute idea. Looks like her parade and dance was cute. I'm sure she was the cutest one there. How fun!

The Foster Bunch said...

Marcy, you lucky girl. I just looked on Make it and Love it and you won the watch giveaway. That is so fun!! Congrats!! Those are so cute.

JC Photography said...

What a cute card! I love kids perspectives on things.

The High Family- said...

You look great Marcy! Really I don't know how you always have it all together, but you always do. Hallee looks adorable in the parade and super tall!